Jersey is a smart island. Day by day, week by week, month by month, the infrastructure around us is changing, as are the opportunities for businesses and individuals. We look at how far Jersey has come in recent years, as well as focus on the latest and forthcoming developments on our own doorstep.
Catch-up for a hybrid mix of physical and virtual speakers.
Agenda and approximate timing (the event started at 09:00)
- 9.00 Jersey’s smart and connected infrastructure – Gary Burgess
- 9.05 How Digital Twins are revolutionising Smart Sustainable Cities of the Future – Joel Mills, CEO Augment City
- 9.25 am A fly through of the Jersey Graphical Digital Twin and deep dive into the EVie Electric Bike sharing scheme – Joel Mills, CEO Augment City
- 9.45 How Digital Twins can transform Public Policy development and Citizen Engagement – Steve Skelton, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Government of Jersey
- 10.10 How data is driving Strategic Infrastructure Planning – Steve Tanner, COO Ports of Jersey
- 10.30 A look internationally at how Digital Twins are being commercialised, along with the development of Smart City dashboards
- 10.40 How can we use IoT and Telecoms infrastructure for Data collection – Jon Collinson, Head of Product, JT