We work through some of the big questions about the transformation of economies in a digital age, with a series of panel discussions looking at the role of innovation and asking what skills will be needed to maximise this opportunity of our time.
Catch-up for a hybrid mix of physical and virtual speakers.
Agenda and approximate timing (the event started at 09:00)
- 9.00 Panel, Digital Transformation, Digital is in everything
- Chaired by Tony Moretta, CEO Digital Jersey
- Nancy Cruickshank, CDO Carlsberg
- Stephen Blackmore, Principal Economist of NatWest
- 9.50 Panel, Skills for the New Economy
- Dominic Murphy, CEO Geek Talent keynote intro and chairs the panel
- Professor Dame Wendy Hall
- Aly Cambray, PwC
Click here to view all the TechWeek content including catch-ups and interviews.