Jersey is positioning itself as a world leader when it comes to demonstrating the advantages of using islands as testbeds. Joe Dignan, a pioneer of this approach, will be joined by a range of experts and exponents to showcase how products, services and data-driven solutions are being developed this way.
Catch-up for a hybrid mix of physical and virtual speakers.
Agenda and approximate timing (the event started at 15:00)
- 15.00 Jersey – the Trusted Source for Data Leading the Development of the World’s first Sovereign Data Exchange, Joe Dignan,
- 15.05 What is needed to create a single view of a Citizen? Brent Williams, Founder & CEO of Euclidian Trust
- 15.30 Mini Case Studies: Real-World Examples to Demonstrate the Viability of a Sovereign Data Exchange
- 15.50 How do you monetise infrastructure data, Joanne Marlow CEO UFT Commercial Finance, a pioneering financial technology firm re-energizing the world of credit by creating and leading the adoption of the Credit Participation Certificate™ or “CPC™”
- 16.10 How Data Trusts and Governance models can drive Economic Growth, Alexsis Wintour, ethical AI researcher and author, developing new data governance models for innovative products and services
- 16.30 Panel Discussion with Brent Williams & Steve Skelton, Director of Strategy & Innovation at the Government of Jersey
- 16.55 Wrap up, Joe Dignan
Click here to view all the TechWeek content including catch-ups and interviews.