Dr Andrew Mitchell leads us through a morning looking at how all things digital are changing the face and fortunes of healthcare, locally and globally. We’ll experience a virtual reality simulation, meet surgeons and medics taking a digital lead to improve patient outcomes and experiences.
Catch-up for a hybrid mix of physical and virtual speakers.
Agenda and approximate timing (the event started at 09:00)
- 9.00 Andrew Mitchell CCIO, Austin Gibbs Dep CCIO/Director Allan Lab, Digital Health Transformation in Jersey
- 9.25 How digital technology can bring back the Humanity in Medicine – Keith Grimes -Babylon
- 9.45 Immersive Arts in Health, Sarah Ticho, HatsumiVR
- 10.00 Women in Health Tech, Changing the face of the IT stereotype – Juhi Tandon, Cognitant.
- 10.15 #Sandbox Jersey– Public and private interface, the future of digital delivery and flexibility, Andy Delaney TSG/Dafydd Loughran Concentric Health
- 10.30 Panel Juhi Tandon, Andy Delaney, Dafydd Loughran, Sarah Ticho