Kicking off Jersey’s virtual TechWeek with the first session, Fintech Regulation and Jurisdictional Competition, with expert host Dave Birch.
Catch-up for a hybrid mix of physical and virtual speakers.
Agenda and approximate timing (the event started at 09:00)
- 9.00 Jersey TechWeek Welcome
- 9.05 Jason Laity Head of Fintech Digital Jersey
- 9.07 David G.W Birch, advisor and commentator on digital finance
- 9:25 Talk: Cryptoassets Survey, Heidi Peterson, Deputy Country Head of Corporate Banking in Jersey, HSBC
- 9.45 Fintech and Jurisdictional Competition Panel chaired by Rachel Amos (Walkers), Chris Griffin from Carey Olsen, Mike Jones JFSC Director, Policy & Risk, Adam Brown, Strategic Projects Manager Jersey Finance, Mark Cleary, Director Zedra
- 10.15 Digital Currency Panel chaired by David Birch, Ben Dyson (BIS Singapore), Simon Lelieveldt Banking & Payment Consultant (Netherlands) and Peter DeMeo IBM Systems Digital Assets Global Market Development Leader
- 10.45 Talk: Charles Delingpole, CEO of ComplyAdvantage – Regtech
Click here to view all the TechWeek content including catch-ups and interviews.