The Healthy living festival
After a break of over a year the Healthy living festival returns this November.
Post Covid, wellness and wellbeing has never been so important, both from a physical and mental standpoint and there will be exhibitors representing many forms of health and therapies.
We have never had such a wide and diverse range of exhibitors, since the event started 5 years ago, with plenty for our visitors to the festival to enjoy and free admission also.
This year as we are close to Christmas, we have encouraged lifestyle exhibitors to the event also, so that our public can enjoy buying Christmas gifts all under one roof, with plenty of time to browse as they can come back as often as they like over the three day period.
As the workshops have been popular in the past, we have re-introduced them again in the Noirmont room at the Radisson on Saturday and Sunday.
Exhibitors from the UK:
- Janice Cooke – medium, psychic & clairvoyant
- Anna Lee Preston – tarot reading & palmistry
- Adjustamatic beds & recliner chairs – high quality, british-made adjustable beds come with built in unique nhc cyclo-therapy® massage technology
- The Orthotic Works – people who put foot care first with customised orthotic footwear
- Eurotherapy – a new range of hand held oscillating-pad therapy products to relieve pain.
- Berghoff Cookware GB – fat-free, non stick pans and cookware
- Maxhealth fitness board – 360 degree full-body workout
- Picadora UK – handmade, hand painted ceramic grater plates
- Ktea Kombucha – Channel Islands brewed Kombucha tea
- Diabetes Jersey – the only diabetes charity in the island, diabetes jersey works tirelessly to support the work of the jersey diabetes centre.
- Trudi Roscouet – vitality40plus app for menopause
- Martin Osment – ZED affordable eco homes
- Saturday and Sunday – Kota Candles – hand poured candles blended from fair trade and sustainable soy wax, premium grade paraben, free fragrance and pure essential oils and extract
- Sunday only – Tap it Better – tapping practitioner, tapping on certain acupuncture points sends calming signals to the brain
- Sunday only Helen Bartholomew, hoops & glitter
- The Bom Life Company – sustainable sourcing and quality products
- Oxygen Therapy Centre – support for people with neurological conditions
- Katrina Maria Coaching – personal & business coach
- The Green Machine – CBD products
- Essentially all you need, Rachna Stear – health coach, doTERRA & Thermomix
- ClubAf – no and low alcohol beverages
- Sunday only – Captain Tweed – picnic baskets, luxury blankets, luxury goods
- Suzie Webb Wellness – holistic therapies and essential oils
- The Fitness Agency – fitness equipment suppliers
- Thermomix – all in one kitchen appliance
- Stephen Davies – graphic artist and illustrator
- Philip Blake – hypnotherapist & psychotherapist
- Blue Sky Office – modern ergonomic office furniture
- Medicann Clinic – medicinal cannabis clinic
- Gaia & Moon Soapery – plant based vegan skincare for body & mind
- Bodytalk – Heather North-Lewis, the language of health that addresses illnesses, injuries, fears, allergies, emotional problems, spiritual growth, and more
- Graham Taylor – Bowen and Craniosacral therapist
- Balarwellness – Forever Living Products
- Kathryn Troy Goddard – complementary health practitioner
- Amanda Gordon – home interiors and giftware
- Vapes Jersey – CBD vapes & e-liquids
There is limited parking at the hotel but also adjacent, the open car park Jardin de la Mare (free on Sunday) and nearby covered Waterfront Car Park. Five minutes walk from Sand Street car park and the town centre.