Sober Jo: Beach hangout!
Join Us for the Beach Hangout Event! Fun, Sun, and Good Times.
Get ready for a fantastic day of family-friendly fun and relaxation at our Beach Hangout Event!
Pack your beach towels, cushions, sunscreen, and best beach gear, and head to the Gunsite for an amazing day of connecting with like-minded people and making new friends. This is a gathering you won’t want to miss!
What’s in store for You?
- Sandcastle competition: Unleash your creativity and build mesmerising sandcastles with your friends and family. Prizes await for the most impressive creations, so bring your A-game!
- Beach games galore: Get ready for some friendly competition as we bring together a variety of exciting beach games. We’ve got swing bat, connect four, ring toss, boules and giant Jenga, but feel free to bring your favourites along too.
- Sea swimming: Take a refreshing dip in the sea – the tides are in our favour.
- Fancy dress box: Because big kids like fancy dress too!
- BYO food and AF drinks: Pack a delicious picnic, and don’t forget your favourite non-alcoholic beverages. You can also grab something from the Gunsite if you fancy something pre-made.
- I’ll bring some alcohol-free tasters for you to try too.
Everyone is Welcome!
This event is open to all, whether you’re coming with family, friends, or flying solo. It’s the perfect opportunity to meet new people, make lifelong memories, and connect with a warm and welcoming community of mindful people, who want a day out alcohol-free.
Supporting the community
To help keep the fun going, we kindly request a £5 donation to our community pot. The funds raised will go towards the games, event space setup and promotion.
If the weather isn’t great, we will cancel the event, so sign up to receive emails for updates.
📅 Sunday 24th September 🕑 Time: 2-5pm 📍 Location: Gunsite
We can’t wait to see you there! Join us for a day of sun, sand, and smiles as we create unforgettable memories at our Beach Hangout Event. Feel free to spread the word and invite your friends and family. Let’s make this a day to remember!
See you at the beach! 🌊🏖️