Philip’s Footprints Starlight walk 10km
Join us on Saturday 15th October, when we are walking 10 km in memory of our babies and children to:
- raise awareness for Baby Loss Awareness Week 9 – 15th October
- raise funds to support bereaved parents who lose a baby or child
Every step really does make a difference and every donation helps the charity to support bereaved parents, this year more than ever.
A huge thank you to our sponsor Slomans Estate Agents.
- Online Registration: Pre-event registration is £10 per adult, children 5-16 years £2 (under 5s free but please book a ticket). Under 16s must be accompanied. Environmentally friendly LED glow sticks are available to borrow and a medal is available at the finish. Online registration will finish on the day at 12:00.
- Registration on the night is £15 per adult, £2 per child – please pay by card. Dogs welcome!
- If you’re not up to the whole 10km – please join us anyway and just walk what you can!
- T-shirt ordering now CLOSED.
- Saturday 15th October
- Starting times: 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30 and last starting slot 19:00.
- Finishing time: 21:30 (St Aubin’s marshall point closing at 21:00)
- Starting and finishing at Waterfront Gardens, above Waterfront Car Park What3Words /// reach.manages.lion
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- If you’d like to help in any way please contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Our thanks to the Technical Team who will again light the Fort Regent dome PINK and BLUE in memory of our babies.