Krafty J’s beer, gin + rum festival weekend
Lively St Helier hotspot, Krafty J’s is set to host the first festival of the Jersey events calendar.
Setting up camp at The Parade, Krafty J’s is bringing together a community spirited event to celebrate their passion for great drinks, music and street food.
Well known as a beers, ales, IPAs and gin bar, Krafty J’s recently celebrated turning 3 years old. Since 2019, this popular venue has been host to an array of events and of course, local musical talent. From after work drinks to full on parties, busy alcohol-free/mindful drinking events to roof raising DJ sets and vibey tunes… Krafty J’s is a much-loved little bar and hang-out that really knows how to do make its customers happy.
Run by John O’Connell and Martin Hodgson, Krafty J’s is captained by two veteran hospitality and events professionals who have a notable knack for curating specialist drinks for their customers. Featuring a wide selection of beers and brews (including their very own Krafty loco juice), the Krafty’s team have got their hands on the finest spirits from all across the globe, some of which you just won’t find anywhere else.
Bringing all of the above together at the very start of Spring, after a tumultuous couple of years for the hospitality and events industry, the Krafty J’s Beer, Gin & Rum Festival is going to be a fantastic way to celebrate the best of what Jersey has to offer. Food will come from the Pink Panda Street Food Crew and the musical line up delivers a soundtrack to suit any taste. From Northern Soul to hip-hop, reggae and classic disco hits… there’s live music and DJ’s and most of all, a very friendly vibe for all who attend!
Tickets for the three day event are split into Beer + Gin Festival and Sunday’s Rum Festival and festival-goers can opt for individual days or combined options. Whilst the event celebrates the best of beers and the likes, there is a strong ethos on mindful drinking. Sober Jo and her crew have worked to put together a delicious alcohol free selection of drinks that will suit even the most discerning lover of a ‘real’ tipple!
Friday = Beer + gin fest
- Northern Soul & Motown Party – 6pm – 11pm – DJ’s
Saturday = Beer + gin fest
- Beer O’Clock – 1pm -5pm – Krafty’s launch range of never tried before beers/ales – a large selection of draught and canned beers from some of the finest breweries – limited stock – first come first served basis – guest speakers!
- Songwriters Society – in the afternoon we will be celebrating Jersey finest singers/songwriters & performers showcasing on our unique Krafty Stage
- It’s a Krafty’s Disco Thing – an evening packed full of classics from the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s – Disco Classics & House Anthems
- Evening DJ’s – DJ Shepdog (Nice Up Records) The Loft DJ’s. Darren Martin (HouseWorks) John o’Connell + much more
Sunday = Krafty J’s Rum Festival with Bubble Brain Records – Reggae by Day, Roses by night
- 3-5pm – Reggae Classics – John O’Connell & Danny Booth
- 5-7pm – Rum N’ Hip-Hop – The Hip Hop Coffee Shop – Featuring the best hip-hop/rap/spoken word talent in the Channel Islands + with special guest TBA
- 7-9pm Rum N’ Reggae – DJ Shepdog (Nice Up) – Hip Hop / Reggae Set
- 9-11pm – Rum N’ Roses – Special Guests “The Complete Stone Roses” – Live!
- Last entry 7pm / Last Orders 10.45pm
Information about the upcoming event can be found on Krafty J’s social channels.