Jersey Trusts and Private Wealth Forum 2023
Registration is now open for the Jersey Trusts and Private Wealth Forum on Tuesday 4 July.
This year’s programme will feature topical panel discussions delivered by experts in their fields, on issues including:
- Tax and planning considerations around mobile families
- Preparing for MONEYVAL – Practical advice for trustees
- Next generation structuring – Trends and challenges
- The correction of mistakes – What trustees need to know
- When investments go wrong and trustees are in the line of fire
- A case round up for the year
The event will close with a networking reception with drinks and canapés.
The forum’s keynote address will be delivered by Rt Hon Lord (David) Blunkett.
Lord Blunkett has served in public life for over 50 years. From leader of England’s fourth largest city to Home Secretary at the time of 9/11 he has taken on some of the most challenging roles in politics.
Few senior politicians have experienced quite so many ups and downs, and none have achieved high office having been blind since birth.
Tickets for the full day conference are £160pp.
Colleagues of our sponsors and speakers receive a 20% discount – please get in touch with Eleana Miller for the discount code.
For half-day ticket options please also get in touch with Eleana Miller.