Find out about roles in cyber security at CERT.JE
Find out about roles in cyber security at CERT.JE including the new digital apprenticeship, plus ‘ask me anything’ (AMA) with the Director, Matt Palmer.
A session for anyone with an interest in a career in cyber security or roles currently available with CERT.JE, including their apprenticeship.
Join remote or in person at CERT.JE’s operations centre at 1 Seaton Place (near Sand St car park).
What we will cover
Join an ‘ask me anything’ (AMA) with CERT.JE Director Matt Palmer
Ask questions about any aspect of careers in cyber security and how to get involved in one of the most exciting and fast moving professions available today.
Find out about current roles in cyber security at CERT.JE
We will talk about:
- Who we are looking for
- What skills are needed
- What you might be doing in a typical day
- Opportunities and benefits
- Our digital apprenticeship and what to expect
Who should attend?
- Secondary school and college students interested in a career in cyber security or finding out more about the role of a CERT.
- People interested in joining CERT.JE as an professional apprentice, completing a degree in digital & cyber at a top University Mid career and senior cyber security professionals interested in manager and senior roles with CERT.JE
- People who have applied for one of our roles and would like to find out more
- Anyone interested in cyber security who would like ask questions of Matt, or learn more about cyber and the career paths available to them.
- If you’re not sure if cybersecurity is for you we encourage you to attend and find out more.
Where will it be held?
This will be a hybrid event held both in person at CERT.JE, 1 Seaton Place, St Helier (near Sand St car park/opposite Big J’s takeaway) and remotely via Microsoft teams. Please note that capacity both in person and online is limited.