Digital Jersey – Annual review
Join Digital Jersey at Cineworld on Tuesday 15th February for Annual Review event 2021, where CEO Tony Moretta and colleagues from Digital Jersey with guests, look back at their 2021 performance and share plans for the year ahead.
Join the team for a light breakfast and coffee in the Cineworld foyer from 07:45am.
The review will start promptly at 08:15am.
2021 review and 2022 look forward
- Tony Moretta
Update on ‘Building a Digital Jersey’ programme
Led by Professor Alan Brown, University of Exeter Business School, in conversation with:
- Diane Maxwell, Executive Director of Risk & Policy, JFSC
- Jo Terry-Marchant, Principal, Highlands College
- Matt Thomas, CEO, Ports of Jersey
- Richard Corrigan, Director-General, Government of Jersey
- Video of our IoT & Drone project with Jersey Royal growers
Data stewardship project
- Rachel Harker, Technology Consultant Digital Jersey
- Irene McAleese, Co-Founder See.Sense
- Additional speakers online
Finance in the Metaverse
- Dave Birch, FinTech expert and Digital Jersey Ambassador
- Tony Moretta
Covid-19 restrictions are easing but we would like to remind you to take a lateral flow test before attending our event to help prevent anyone who doesn’t have symptoms unknowingly spreading the virus.
If you do have Covid symptoms or you have had a positive lateral flow test, we would like to request that you DO NOT attend the event.
Masks are no longer mandatory, but Public Health advice is still to wear masks where physical distancing is difficult and where ventilation is poor.