Digital Economy Strategy drop-in session
This consultation seeks your views on the proposed Digital Economy Strategy, which will help the Island meet its long-term economic vision to be a consistently high-performing, environmentally sustainable and technologically advanced small island economy by 2040.
The vision for the digital economy is for:
- Jersey’s digital businesses to be confidently operating in domestic and global markets with competitive, high quality services and products
- Other business sectors to become digitally enabled, confidently using digital tools and services to innovate and prosper
- Islanders to be skilled and confident users of digital technologies, embracing the changes the technologies bring to their learning, leisure and working lives
- Jersey’s public services to be continually improved through effective use of digital delivery
The strategy has 6 themes and chapters. The consultation questions are related and ordered by these themes:
- Making the most of Jersey’s data assets
- Support for digital adoption
- Making Jersey start-up and scale-up friendly
- Support for digital businesses
- Future proofing regulation
Come to a drop-in session on Wednesday 1 November 2023, between 11am and 1pm.