Culture and Governance Masterclass
Organisations are complex systems and there is an interconnected web of relationships that exist within them.
Understanding those relationships within your organisation is the key to understanding which elements are the levers you should be investing in as a leader to develop agile, collaborative and resilient organisations fit for the uncertainty of now.
This 3-hour introductory workshop introduces these relationships and how they intersect with each other and provides you with key ‘nudges’ to take away with you to start to observe and interact with these more intentionally and improve the performance of your teams and organisations.
Numbers are limited to just 10 people to maximise the learning and interaction – so if you want to come, we suggest booking soon as it tends to fill up fast.
Who are you?
- Business leaders
- Governance specialists
- Senior HR professionals
- Organisational Culture specialists
- Management consultants
- Compliance Officers
- Risk managers
- Advisory Directors
What will it cover?
- An understanding of organisational culture
- Key influences on human decision-making
- Factors to improve strategic implementation
- How to become a CoSteer Practitioner
Why make this investment?
- Access to leading edge insights into organisational culture and governance
- Delivered by culture and governance specialists and researchers with multi-sector experience
- You get to take away key ‘nudges’ that you can use with you teams and organisations right away.