Combatting Financial Crime Together: Exemptions, Digital ID and Law updates [sold out]
This event at the Radisson will brief industry on progress with the exemptions programme, the possibilities offered by adopting a more digital-based approach, and an update on 2022s legislative changes and how they may affect industry.
Speakers include representatives from Government’s Economy Department, Financial Crime Strategy Group and JFSC. After the presentations there will, as ever, be an opportunity to speak informally with the speakers and other team members.
Please note that this event, unlike previous industry briefings, takes place in the afternoon.
- 1.30pm – Doors open and complementary tea, coffee and pastries are served
- 2.00 to 2.10 – General update on progress since the October event.
- 2.10 to 3.00 – EID discussion (JFSC and Economy)
- 3.00 to 3.10 – Comfort break
- 3.10 to 3.30 – JFSC briefing on Exemptions
- 3.30 to 3.50 – Exemptions, VASPs and NPOs (JFSC)
- 3.50 to 4.00 – TF and why it needs to be part of your BRA, even in Jersey.
- 4.00 – Networking and opportunity to meet with the speakers and other members of the Government and JFSC teams.