Combatting Financial Crime Together: Enhanced Due Diligence
This event at the Radisson aims to provide information on CDD / EDD, and how best to use it to protect yourself from risk, from industry feedback, this is one of the most requested topics.
There will also be updates on recent developments in VASPs and the LPA questionnaire.
Speakers include representatives from the JFSC and the Financial Crime Strategy Team, and after the presentations there will be an opportunity to speak informally with the speakers and other team members.
- 8.30 – Doors open and complementary tea, coffee and pastries are served
- 9.00 to 9.10 – General update on progress since the September event.
- 9.10 to 10.00 – EDD and how it relates to risk, and the view from JFSC supervision
- 10.00 to 10.15 – Comfort break
- 10.15 to 10.40 – Updates to the JFSC Handbook in relation to CDD/EDD
- 10.40 to 10.50 – Update on VASPs
- 10.50 to 11.00 – LPA questionnaire briefing
- 11.00 – Networking and opportunity to meet with the speakers and other members of the Government and JFSC teams.