Beresford Street kitchen takeover of the Atlantic Hotel
Beresford Street Kitchen is a social enterprise providing education, training and employment for people with learning disabilities and/or autism. Join us on Wednesday 23rd November when their team takeover our restaurant and kitchen, creating and serving you an incredible three course dinner.
A selection of canapes on arrival
- Taittinger, Brut Reserve, NV
Home-cured smoked salmon
- Baby beetroots, grapefruit emulsion, liquorice tuile, sorrel
- Roger Luquet, Macon Villages, Clos de Condemine, Chardonnay, Burgundy, France, 2020
Beef – roast sirloin and braised cheek
- Brown butter potato mousseline, salt-baked onions, pickled shallots, beef roasting jus
- Angeline Vineyards, Pinot Noir, California, USA, 2019
Salted caramel tart
- Whipped caramelia ganache, creme patisserie, almond ice cream
- Chambers Rosewood, Muscat, Rutherglen, Victoria, Australia NV
Coffee and homemade petits fours
Tickets are £150 per person to include a Champagne Reception, canapes and a three course dinner with paired wines. This event will be based on shared tables of 8 or 10.