An introduction to employing people: Nicola Quayle, Positive Solutions
Learn how to manage employment costs, cover your legal obligations and build productive relationships with your staff.
In this workshop you’ll start to understand the legal and ethical obligations of employing people in your business, be able to choose the right type of employment contract and appreciate your rights as an employer.
We’ll look at everything you need to know about employing people including:-
- Which type of employment relationship works best for your business
- Registering as an employer, payroll and employer tax and NI
- The specifics of employing young people
- The legal obligations of becoming an employer vs knowing your rights
- Connecting with your staff through building a productive culture and setting expectations
Nicola Quayle is a fully qualified HR professional who is passionate about helping SME’s understand how to benefit their businesses through building a productive and happy workforce. She works alongside business owners, managers, entrepreneurs and sole traders to help them solve problems, simplify the complex world of people management and get the best out of their employees.