2023 Annual Seminar: Putting lived experience at the heart of your charity
Inspirational speakers share the power of their own lived experience and support you to build an informed and inclusive culture.
The annual seminar will open for registration at 12:15 with a buffet lunch and networking.
- 13.00-13.05 Welcome and opening address
- 13.05-14.15 Speakers and presenters:
- Paula Harriott, Head of Prisoner Involvement, Prison Reform Trust
- Kellie Ziemba, CEO, Kairos WWT
- Miriam Peck, Trustee, Kairos WWT
- 14.15-14.45 Panel session of lived, learnt and practice experience
Break with refreshments
- 15.00-16.20 Interactive workshop facilitated by our speakers covering three topics:
- 1. Building a lived experience informed and inclusive culture
- 2. Benefitting from the power of peers
- 3. Getting trustees with lived experience on Boards
- 16.20-16.30 Closing remarks