Jersey Hospitality Association -Employment tribunals training
Platinum Partner, BCR Law LLP, have added another seminar in their Employment Law series for 2021/22. The series is focusing on employment issues within the workplace and the latest seminar is an in-depth look into Employment Tribunal procedures.
It will look at:
- The claims covered in the Employment Tribunal;
- How claims make their way through the Tribunal;
- When JACS get involved;
- Legal privilege and cost orders;
- An overview of the Employment Tribunal process;
- The pros and cons of defending tribunal proceedings;
- The pros and cons of settlement discussions; and
- The pros and cons of utilising HR Advisors and Lawyers.
Places are limited to 30, so registration is on a first come, first served basis.